Apycom jQuery Menus

RCB Bowlers need to learn how to bowl YORKERS
Posted: 15 May 2013 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
faris-ali
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03/05/2012

Guys i am a huge RCB fan and have never missed any of the RCB matches , it is really disappointing to watch the team loose. The area that RCB have lacked the most is the bowling it has been our weakest link.  It has been so many years now and it baffles me that our bowlers have still not learned the art of bowling good consistent yorkers…..... Watching RCB bowlers has been the most disappointing part , it looks like there is no fire in the bellies it looks like once a big score is on the board things are automatically going to go their way…... Come on guys . We as RCB supporters want to see RCB put a fight atleast, WIN OR LOOSE please show us that you are trying atleast. I must say that the RCB bowlers can take a leaf out the top orders batting line up . Dont have to go that far look at gayle, AB, Virat they have shown amazing resilience to different conditions time and again they have delivered for the team.  I guess the only advice i would like to give to bowlers is plz plz plz plz go back to the drawing board and try to execute those all important YORKERS in the nets. If not for anyone do it for the fans who have been supporting you time and again.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 May 2013 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
gangadharan-ramiah
Total Posts:  5
Joined  15/05/2013

exactly.. this is it.. I am too hard core RCB fan this time.. and expecting every match the bowlers to somehow come back.. something not clicking….. lets c…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 May 2013 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  280
Joined  06/09/2009

it is very difficult under pressure…
but we need to practice to implement it….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 May 2013 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Our bowlers must capitalize YORKERS.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 May 2013 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013
faris-ali - 15 May 2013 09:59 PM

Guys i am a huge RCB fan and have never missed any of the RCB matches , it is really disappointing to watch the team loose. The area that RCB have lacked the most is the bowling it has been our weakest link.  It has been so many years now and it baffles me that our bowlers have still not learned the art of bowling good consistent yorkers…..... Watching RCB bowlers has been the most disappointing part , it looks like there is no fire in the bellies it looks like once a big score is on the board things are automatically going to go their way…... Come on guys . We as RCB supporters want to see RCB put a fight atleast, WIN OR LOOSE please show us that you are trying atleast. I must say that the RCB bowlers can take a leaf out the top orders batting line up . Dont have to go that far look at gayle, AB, Virat they have shown amazing resilience to different conditions time and again they have delivered for the team.  I guess the only advice i would like to give to bowlers is plz plz plz plz go back to the drawing board and try to execute those all important YORKERS in the nets. If not for anyone do it for the fans who have been supporting you time and again.

They have another year to learn to bowl yorkers and play for some other team bcoz tomorrow would be last they will play for RCB. Next season you will see a new set of world class bowlers. Also Venkatesh Prasad the current RCB bowling coach should try to become a bowling coach of some local club. I can bet there are some decent bowlers playing local clubs in Bangalore who can bowl much better than the RCB bowlers.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 May 2013 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

@joshil-raj1 frankly speaking leave this Website .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2013 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  279
Joined  16/02/2010

Yes we need to improve as a bowling unit, even though road to playoffs is not completely in our hands atleast by winning today we give ourselves a outside chance and for that bowlers need to do well today ...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2013 01:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

@Sachinbengaluru my also same thought road ahead is tough but still pray RCB to qualify for Play-offs

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply