Apycom jQuery Menus

I cried watching the Game Yesterday!
Posted: 19 May 2013 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

Even though there is cry of Match/Spot Fixing, IPL as Thamasha league, etc, I am still an ardent fan of IPL and RCB.

Our RCB came to its own terms yesterday! What a sterling performance in tight situation. This is what our team is capable of. Virat Kohli owns his place in the team! He is so fantastic (He will soon become icon of Indian Cricket after Sachin).

But I am baffled at why we should put ourselves in such positions always! But still it is sweet, and if SRH loses tonight it will be sweeter more.

If RCB qualifies to playoffs I think there will be no one stopping them. RR is in dull position after all the controversies…..

I have always been telling, we should concentrate on our strength. For the kind of batting Gayle displays, it is that much more important to have an equally aggressive player to open with him. It is such a mistake & negative strategy to use Dilshan (out of form), Agarwal (inconsistent/threat of getting out early in every match), Pujara (slow), Tiwary (just a trier). I think we should have gone positive with Kohli opening the innings with Gayle. Kohli is not a guy who will get out cheaply to the new ball every match, no point in shielding him. It is understandable in other formats where we have the problem of building innings and stopping collapse (including ODI), but T20 is not that kind of game really. You should take maximum risks and stay aggressive, defensive strategies have no room here.

If you look past the history - great openers always complement each other and both are aggressors (Greenidge/Haynes, Sachin/Sourav, Gilchrist/Hayden).

Even though there is concern about weak bowling, if our batting keeps doing the best aggression, then automatically even the bowling department gets inspired and somehow come up with impressive performance (like it happened yesterday). That is why it is called team game. If our batting strength tries defensive tactics, it will make bowling even more weaker.

Anyhow, let’s hope for the best. Let’s pray luck comes today and KKR defeats SRH

Even if we don’t qualify, I am still proud of RCB smile More than the team composition, I am upset with the strategies employed. I hope they will correct the mistakes next time.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2013 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  152
Joined  03/11/2012

Virat Kohli rockz ... go rcb smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2013 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

Yes we won a imp game .. keep supporting RCB not by crying but by cheering ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2013 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Ishatanu18
Total Posts:  154
Joined  17/05/2012

Awesome game…...this is called perfect team work!!!!so proud of virat n Zak…...c’mon RCB…..the cup isn’t too far….KKR my support is all u’rs today!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2013 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Joined  17/04/2013

Good Start so far by KKR.
SRH’s strength is bowling and so is KKR.
If KKR puts good score (160+), I think it will put pressure on SRH.
Go KKR….. We have no option but to support KKR smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2013 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Joined  17/04/2013

Just as I said, they have lost 2 wickets :(
Lets wait till the end of the match and accept whatever comes

View Profile
PM