Apycom jQuery Menus

Which players should RCB retain for ipl7?
Posted: 21 May 2013 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Total Posts:  132
Joined  19/11/2012

Which players should RCB retain for ipl7?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 May 2013 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  279
Joined  16/02/2010

Depends on the criteria of how many players, how many indian/foriegn

If there are 4 players we could retain Kohli, AB, Gayle and Vinay

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 May 2013 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

If possible all players, RCB has all Great Players .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 May 2013 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  55
Joined  07/09/2009

Only Gayle, kohli n AB should be retained

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 May 2013 10:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

@pradeep-cornelio how you can forget dude our ll players r great.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  06/09/2009

1. Gayle
2. AB
3. Kohli
4. Vinay

Also RCB should try to buy Zaheer and Unadkat in auction.

Grame Swann will be a good player to buy if RCB management decide not to play vettori in next ipl as well.

Duminy/ faf duplessis and Bhuvi,Binny,pandey and uthappa should be bought.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 May 2013 07:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  55
Joined  07/09/2009

@SudhirRCCB- if all our players where great then we should have been in the finals.
Problem with our RCB team is Most of our players r one-dimensional.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
psbb
Total Posts:  115
Joined  30/01/2011

As of now I feel they will only allow max 3 for retaining.  However it all depends on the governing council and how the other teams perceive.

Lets all agree the entire IPL historically has been lop-sided with only heavyweights making the finals but for some exceptions like 1st edition and earlier one where KKR was there.

Team owners will request for parity through complete auction.  However I feel 3 players retainership should be allowed with only 2 foreign player. 

Regarding RCB other than Gayle, AB and Virat nobody deserves to be retained. Unadkat is a close justification and we should give benefit of doubt to players whom we didnt play like Harshal, Sunny, Pankaj.

With Pune Warriors out of next season the pool will also be bigger and we should get back Uthappa, buy Bhuvaneshwar.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 May 2013 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013
psbb - 23 May 2013 12:34 PM

As of now I feel they will only allow max 3 for retaining.  However it all depends on the governing council and how the other teams perceive.

Lets all agree the entire IPL historically has been lop-sided with only heavyweights making the finals but for some exceptions like 1st edition and earlier one where KKR was there.

Team owners will request for parity through complete auction.  However I feel 3 players retainership should be allowed with only 2 foreign player. 

Regarding RCB other than Gayle, AB and Virat nobody deserves to be retained. Unadkat is a close justification and we should give benefit of doubt to players whom we didnt play like Harshal, Sunny, Pankaj.

With Pune Warriors out of next season the pool will also be bigger and we should get back Uthappa, buy Bhuvaneshwar.

Agree. The news is that all the players would be in auction pool and there would be a fresh auction. But going by the trend the IPL franchises will prevail over the BCCI to have the retention clause included. There may be a window to retain atleast three players. From RCB no one other than Gayle, Kohli and ABD is worthy of being retained. The only other two players who are borderline cases and can be given a benefit of doubt is Vinay Kumar and Unadkat. They need to be very smart in next years auction and pick up the right players. For some reason the team management has not picked up the right players in the previous auction. Gayle and ABD were bought outside the auction. So the way forward is change the coaching staff bring in someone who has experience and cricketing brain to pick the right players in the auction next year. Hopefully there would be a retention clause and Gayle, ABD and Kohli can be retained. The aim should be to build a strong team around these 3 with some good Indian batsman and strong bowlers. Then only RCB will become performers on the field rather than being the so called entertainers who choke towards the business end of IPL every year.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 May 2013 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

there is chance that CSK will be banned. according to ipl rules CSK is banned for ipl7 because owner is arrested.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 May 2013 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

and ipl7 auction in rupees. so i guess there is open auction. no retension policy also not there. only RCB,CSK,MI,KKR need retension policy.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 May 2013 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
SuhasMS
Total Posts:  130
Joined  10/01/2012
Sachinbengaluru - 21 May 2013 07:44 PM

Depends on the criteria of how many players, how many indian/foriegn

If there are 4 players we could retain Kohli, AB, Gayle and Vinay

Completely agree with u fella… these 4 are FANTASTIC FOUR for us… not to forget the remaining, they too are equally important for us…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 May 2013 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

I think every Players of RCB were great and will do great in there life

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 May 2013 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
sudhirRCCB - 27 May 2013 08:59 AM

I think every Players of RCB were great and will do great in there life

Few players are not needed.

Dilshan,Saurabh Tiwary,Daniel Christian and RP Singh are not trustworthy.

Atleast you can replace Saurabh Tiwary with Manish Pandey and a lot of money to be saved for good purposes.

But I guess,there will be scratch auctions.All important players will be lost.

And if CSK is terminated,then there will be new franchise with new owners representing Chennai city.It would be better for true Chennai fans.

I would say for a cleaner IPL,all should begin new.I know it’s tough to lose quality players,but who cares???We even faced the same when teams were changed.

Whatever the team may be,I’ll be supporting RCB.

Cheers!!!
#RCBianForLife

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 June 2013 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
rcbkarthi2013
Total Posts:  1
Joined  05/06/2013

RCB team is best team in IPL,But v need some line up bats man up to 5 wickets. If gayle & kohli were out there is no player to finish the game with a good score , so what i am saying means we need player.
i think this order is ok
1) gayle
2)—————-( v need player like raghul dravid)
3)kohli
4) pujara/barnwell
5)AB DE
6)——————(need allround player)
7)vinay kumar
8) zaheer kan
9)jaydev unadkat
10)ravi rampaul

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 June 2013 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

@pradeep-cornelio it means u don’t have faith on RCB players

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 July 2013 09:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

such a bad thought u people have on RCB player

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 July 2013 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Forget all starlwarts for a moment.
Management is smart enough to look out for biggies.
Just concentrate on Indian base.Lots of messy decisions made up.
There were good local domestic players available and even if they are picked,they are wasted in benches.
Example:Vijay Zol,who is scoring tons of runs in U19 tournaments,could have got a better response like Sanju Samson,who was very well backed up by Rajasthan Royals and Rahul Dravid.
KL Rahul was used somewhat,which might increase a lot of confidence in him,which may help him to do better in domestic seasons later this year.

Management should go with only worth players,who really wants to play with us.
Saurabh Tiwary had really wasted 3 years of his talent since he has joined RCB.

RP Singh has done well,except against CSK in that match.
I believe he’s the one expert in cleaning the tail,so he should too be back.

Team is not meant by picking up strongest people,it’s only established by unity,integrity and faith on each others.

Whatever the team comes out to be,I will be supporting RCB!!!

#RCBianForLife

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply