Apycom jQuery Menus

Stuart Binny’s hardwork pays off
Posted: 03 January 2014 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
vinay-kumar-s
Total Posts:  15
Joined  02/04/2013

Stuart Binny performed really well in IPL 2013 and he deserved to be in the Indian team for what a talent he is.. I think Iswar Pandey and Varun Aaron kind of bowlers should be given chance to showcase their talent. Yuvraj was given more opportunity then he deserved, but from the bottom of my heart I feel he should have been given one more chance as it is impossible to see Indian Cricket team without Yuvraj.. For what a fighter Yuvraj is We all know he will bounce back for sure…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2014 12:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Agree with your words! Stuart Binny should make the most of opportunities provided as World Cup is around the corner and India needs a genuine all-rounder like Binny!
Aaron has got a second chance while Ishwar’s hardwork pays off!
Hope the youngsters will perform well and live upto the expectations!
Really feel sad for Yuvraj! In that case,even Raina should have been dropped!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2014 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
nagesh-naga
Total Posts:  191
Joined  12/09/2010

Really good news our Karnataka boy s performing really well

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2014 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

Binni should play fr RCB in ipl7

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 January 2014 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013
attakers - 04 January 2014 02:35 PM

Binni should play fr RCB in ipl7

Buddy what in the world makes you think that RR will be stupid enough to part ways with Binny for IPL 2014. They are smart and not like RCB management that they cant even scout for talented players from their own state or retain good players. RR has already made Rahul Dravid the mentor of the team and I am sure they will retain Watson (Captain), Sanju Samson and Stuart Binny for this season for sure. And i wont be surprised if they again scout for some more talented players that we never heard about and make sure they shine in this years IPL. For RCB to be successful we need to change the management and get people with cricketing brains running the show and making smart decisons when picking the team. So sorry no place for the likes of Ray Jennings, Venketesh Prasad, the gentleman seen with the laptop in the team dugout and last but not the least King of good times off the cricket field Vijay Mallya.

Come on RCB wake up and get some good people on board so that we can be a force to reckon with in IPL. We dont want the same old story. A few individual performances to talk about and the rest of the team looking below par and not making it to the playoffs. Making a mistake is fine but repeating the mistakes again and again every season is being Dumb.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 January 2014 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
nagesh-naga
Total Posts:  191
Joined  12/09/2010

lets see how ll he perform in newzlnd

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2014 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan