Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Legend No1 at No1 and Legend No2 at No 7.
Posted: 17 April 2010 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Arvian
Total Posts:  45
Joined  12/03/2010

Yes I am talking about 2 Indian batting legends Sachin and Dravid.

Sachin the regular opener for India and Dravid regular No 3, but in tomorrow’s match Sachin will open the batting for the Mumbai Indians as usual to entertain all Sachin fans around the world.

But with the conservative approach of RCB, Dravid will hardly get a chance to play at No.7 or we won’t even get to see him bat. RCB management seems to be very defensive about changing their batting order and I am sure they won’t become so liberal overnight so that they will send Dravid to open the batting.

If I am given a chance I will definitely use Dravid up front for the sake of team success but RCB must be thinking otherwise.Let’s hope RCB wins tomorrow anyways.

Hope you guys are with me.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 April 2010 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
bangaloreboy1
Total Posts:  35
Joined  13/04/2010

I would love to see Dravid at 1 now that he is striking the ball so well… It just cannot better than that..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 April 2010 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  60
Joined  21/03/2010

Don forgot manish and kallis are the most successful openners in this years ipl n its not gud to tamper wid this combination at this stage of the tournamnet.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 April 2010 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  12/03/2010

I do agree with < ajayrao> , we should not change the opening combo, I would nt mind dravid @ # 3 .....but i’m sure we gonna see Dravid batting against MI.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 April 2010 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

i always love to see dravid at no3 but one thing i can’t understand..why kumble stiking to send wall at no7….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 April 2010 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  4
Joined  14/03/2010

“There is lot of fuss going on about anchors and hitters in the T20 game. Let’s talk about the last game DC vs RCB.  Who won the match for us An anchor Kallis or hitters Uthappa, Taylor, Kohli and White, NOBODY RIGHT???

We could have won the game had there been another Dravid to follow after Dravid dismissal. We needed 2 Dravids in the last game who could play sensibly and yet aggressively. Imagine, after Dravid departed someone could exactly play how Dravid played before he got out, that’s exactly we needed but unfortunately no one else could play like Dravid did.

We lost the game because Kallis was trying to Anchor the innings and hitters were trying to hit the ball in the air without using their heads.
Fact of the matter is, There shouldn’t be any fixed roles like Anchor or hitter in any format of the game. You should just play according to the situation.

THAT’S WHAT DRAVID BELIEVES IN AND THAT’S WHAT DRAVID DOES ON THE FILED, HATS OFF TO YOU DRAVID.

(Inspired from Dravid’s last 2 innings)

Are you guys with me on this??? ” - Arvian

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 April 2010 02:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
jamy123
Total Posts:  3
Joined  20/03/2010

No RD at No 3. No interest in the match…...... i feel Dravid must leave his mindset that he is playing for team, so that he can strict to his position and so us. Anyway Our RD is not selffish and he agree for any position, sometimes it affects the team by getting beaten.only soln is RD must speak and asking that leave it to me i ll make it at No 3.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply