Apycom jQuery Menus
-

eithr kallis or dravid….....
Posted: 18 April 2010 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
ymahesh
Total Posts:  54
Joined  22/01/2010

i think only one of them has to be in the team….....a single team can nvr bear both of them…...........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 April 2010 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  62
Joined  27/03/2010

Dude, dont forget Kallis also does the valuable 4 overs as a bowler and u cant take him out, and Dravid who r u planning him to replace with..?
Bothe of them will be there always…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 April 2010 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  17
Joined  19/03/2010

I agree with ymahesh, but czech has a valid point too. You can’t remove either of them. I think that, since in the semi finals, there won’t be any contention for the orange cap, kallis might play well. Dravid, he’s a classy player, he’ll strike back. Well, the most important thing is for us to qualify to the semi finals. We are only in the “safe zone” but not in the semi final.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 April 2010 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
ymahesh
Total Posts:  54
Joined  22/01/2010
czech - 18 April 2010 08:48 AM

Dude, dont forget Kallis also does the valuable 4 overs as a bowler and u cant take him out, and Dravid who r u planning him to replace with..?
Bothe of them will be there always…

http://stats.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=5319;team=4340;type=tournament
if u visit this site u will knw the help of kallis’s four ovrs!! worst economy,worst average,worst strk rate both in batting n bowling,max runs given
OMG wht more do u need my frnd???
n for dravid thr’s sol in my nxt discussion ( the new x1)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 April 2010 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  4
Joined  14/03/2010

“There is lot of fuss going on about anchors and hitters in the T20 game. Let’s talk about the last game DC vs RCB.  Who won the match for us An anchor Kallis or hitters Uthappa, Taylor, Kohli and White, NOBODY RIGHT???

We could have won the game had there been another Dravid to follow after Dravid dismissal. We needed 2 Dravids in the last game who could play sensibly and yet aggressively. Imagine, after Dravid departed someone could exactly play how Dravid played before he got out, that’s exactly we needed but unfortunately no one else could play like Dravid did.

We lost the game because Kallis was trying to Anchor the innings and hitters were trying to hit the ball in the air without using their heads.
Fact of the matter is, There shouldn’t be any fixed roles like Anchor or hitter in any format of the game. You should just play according to the situation.

THAT’S WHAT DRAVID BELIEVES IN AND THAT’S WHAT DRAVID DOES ON THE FILED, HATS OFF TO YOU DRAVID.

Are you guys with me on this??? ” - Arvian

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 April 2010 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  16/02/2010

Of course.. I’m with u Arvian..
Dravid got only 2 clear opportunities in IPL3 and seizing them, he banged on like a T20 star.. In the rest of the matches he batted, were either dead or there weren’t many overs left for him to show you his importance.. so you cannot rule him out..

And if u talk about kallis.. we won the first 4 matches b’coz of him, n above that, he provides us with an extra batsman in the lineup.. so even he cannot be ruled out either.

We Need them both..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 August 2010 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

Dravid is the best batsman in any format and any circumstance.No one can beat him!!!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply