Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Like or Dislike?
Posted: 27 November 2009 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  11
Joined  16/09/2009

For some reason, there are a lot of people in this country who hate Virat Kohli. Some people think he has a lot of attitude, some think he is a waste, some think he has talent but not the temperament…

I, for one can vouch for a few things about this guy, especially since I had the privilege to meet him in person and get to know the real Virat and see the side that no media has ever shown.

I would like to know your views and will comment on it only post I see or read them…so guys, bring it on.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 November 2009 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  50
Joined  18/09/2009

i don’t hate him, but he is still not international standard.

Signature 

Cheers;

Visit Poshin’s World

Even more…..Game for Life!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 December 2009 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  13
Joined  18/09/2009

Hey Sid,

I completely agree with you. May be he was like that after the under -19 world cup win but what I heard from reliable sources is that he is slowly changing and getting more mature. There were always questions about his attitude but that takes back seat and when you grow in stature and get more mature. For all we know he is a class act and we have seen that some of his innings. He just needs to get consistent and start delivering at the highest level.

Cheers
Siva A N

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 December 2009 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  11
Joined  16/09/2009

Completely agree with u…had heard a lot and read also tht his attitude was a problem..eveyrone had faith in his ability but it was d shift frm domestic to international tht ppl were lookin fwd to…d switch had to b smooth…but unfortunately it wasn’t…but as we saw hes got oodles of talent n its jst a matter of time b4 he gets his due and so do his fans n well wishers…

i fr one wud like to tell fans here tht i was a staunch hater of Mr. Kohli until we spent tht time with d team…i used to blv tht this guy is wastin his talent n is a classic Yuvraj singh case…if u’ll remember Yuvi also came in to the limielight post his u-19 heroics n then flattered to deceive…he did well in d champions trophy in Kenya n then after his first season was seen warming d benches n when given d chance wasn;t performin his best…he had to b thrown back to domestic cricket n it was d fame tht got to his head…

i thot a similar thing had happned with Virat…but now seein his dedication n hard work..i feel he will soon b in d reckonin fr a place in d ODI team as well as d T20’s…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 December 2009 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
coolshreya005
Total Posts:  1
Joined  21/12/2009

whatever it is he is the best…and will soon be a fantastic player

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 March 2010 02:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
soniyarandhawa
Joined  30/03/2010

i m really a big Virat Kohli fan…he has attitude and he should have attitude,but i guess its not a problem..infact its positive attitude..he plays very well..n its a big talent that Indian cricket has discovered….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 April 2010 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  4
Joined  05/04/2010

I’m a huge fan of Virat Kohli. Maybe he did have some sort of attitude after the u19 world cup. But not This season for sure. He has become a mature player . Maybe he is a bit aggresive but he doesnt overdo it. I think mainly people misjudge him by looking at his expressions but I don’t really find him having that much of an attitude. He has been playing pretty well this season . I think he’ll become one of the best players in the National side within the 10 years (When the selectors start to take a risk with new lads). To answer the question . I like him. He has a lot of potential & does not have his head in the sky. When it comes to fielding too. He’s just brilliant. He is the RCBIAn taking the most catches. so far . He has immense talent & i’m sure he’ll do well.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 April 2010 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Joined  12/04/2010

Exactly!.... even I like Virat Kohli. I do believe that he has immense talent and the potential to deliver. I completely second Shilpa Mallya’s opinion. His expressions do give way to such articles about his attitude, but I don’t think that is the case anymore. It’s nice to see him fling his bat and send the ball rolling to the boundary and sometimes even send it into the crowds! smile His fielding is very good and he is very focussed. So what if he has no kamaal Katches to his credit officially. I feel every catch taken by any fielder is good! Plus he’s still young and has many years of cricket ahead of him and looking at the way he’s going now, he will achieve a lot in this field, and I’m sure everyone will agree with me on that. Qnd here’s wishing him All the very Best!! smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 March 2011 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
preetislove
Total Posts:  27
Joined  22/03/2011

The next great wall of india,the talented VIRAT…...jeeeeyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooo

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 March 2011 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  400
Joined  03/04/2010

Why the helll people dislike Virat Kohli. He can never be disliked .. The way he has given everything he could to reach up to this level no other youngster would every be able to do so… He is already a champion and will do wonders for RCB and Team India…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2011 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Levin
Total Posts:  6
Joined  01/04/2011

I like Virat Very Much…......

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 April 2011 10:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  8
Joined  22/04/2011

Virat is a very fantastic player.I am a big fan of Virat.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 May 2011 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Bhavika1012
Joined  14/05/2011

Like smile.

I think he’s a great player, he’s improved on his temperament and will most likely continue to do so. He is and will continue to be a great player for India and even RCB. I personally think RCB retaining him has given him lots of confidence especially as he was the only one retained.

I see a Rahul Dravid in him, am i the only one who sees this?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Elisha
Total Posts:  91
Joined  04/04/2011

I don’t think he is hyper. Being arrogant comes out naturally for him when he is on field.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 May 2011 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  65
Joined  22/03/2010

I believe he his the best replacement of Sachin once sachin retaired from the team .....

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 May 2011 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
emmaneale-mendu
Joined  23/05/2011

He really nice player..

He will be our future sachin tendulkar you see.

I like his performance on every match.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 June 2011 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
geetha-kamath
Joined  11/06/2011

hey u ppl who think Virat Kohli is RUDE and has ATTITUDE….he isnt ruse nor is he got attitude

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 September 2011 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Ashwini-Kg
Total Posts:  103
Joined  20/03/2010

like of course!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan