Apycom jQuery Menus

Why cant we give a chance to B.Akil in place of Pandey. Your suggestions to RCB
Posted: 21 April 2010 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  06/04/2010

Hello Friends,
*** I think we can give a chance to Akil in the playing eleven in sf in place of Pandey. Manish is a good batsman, no doubt in that. But he didnt score much in the last 3 matches. He is also looking lack of much strength. I think Akil will give extra option to bowling and he can bat also. If we are applying this change we can promote Virat or Rahul to open the innings with Kallis.
*** Our opening is a big problem for us now. Both Manish and Kallis are struggling to hit the ball well. It is must to fire the openers in the semi without losing their wicket early. Kallis must show some aggression in his innings according to the situation. We can promote Robin early if the openers played till 8th over.
*** Praveen Kumar is another batting option. If needed Kumble can utilize him also according to the situation.

ALL THE BEST BOYS.. YOU CAN.. WE ARE WITH YOU..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2010 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  7
Joined  25/09/2009

pandey is a class act in batting considering his age , a quick fielder. any player has a slump for a few games. example: robin uthappa for almost the whole of last season and look at him this season.. pandey deserves his place throughly in the lineup.his ranji season prior to the ipl was amazing ..he and dravid were the main duo who got karnataka to the finals this year and even in the finals pandey was in his own zone , a class above the rest .just a matter of time before he starts to fire.. mind u he is the first indian centurion in the IPL .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2010 02:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  129
Joined  26/03/2010
Hornet - 21 April 2010 02:12 AM

pandey is a class act in batting considering his age , a quick fielder. any player has a slump for a few games. example: robin uthappa for almost the whole of last season and look at him this season.. pandey deserves his place throughly in the lineup.his ranji season prior to the ipl was amazing ..he and dravid were the main duo who got karnataka to the finals this year and even in the finals pandey was in his own zone , a class above the rest .just a matter of time before he starts to fire.. mind u he is the first indian centurion in the IPL .

Hello, son!!!!! smile smile smile smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2010 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  17
Joined  11/03/2010

Hey come on he is an upcoming lad give him some chance. More than that we tried Cameron up against Delhi but it doesn’t work. So we have to look for some other option.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2010 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  15
Joined  29/01/2010

MANISH IS A VERY GOOD STRIKER OF THE BALL, AS HE’S NOT IN THE FORM HE CANT OPEN THE INNINGS. HE CAN BAT AT 5 OR 6.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2010 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Royaleleven
Total Posts:  5
Joined  31/03/2010

manish pandey is a very good batsman and is a very important member as far as the fielding is considered, i think the problem he is facing is ,he is playing too aggresive at one end and kallis at the other end is playing slowly.I think if both he batsman play positively and rotate strike and go for the big ones for the loose balls then i think it will be fine, we have seen these two performing well at the top order,and they both are very matured and know how to take the situation under control,i think manish should be there and it will be a mistake to drop him in the crucial match against mumbai,he is a very positive cricketer and look out for him in the semis

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply