Apycom jQuery Menus
-

What went WRONG this IPL ???
Posted: 24 April 2010 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  24/04/2010

Though its been often said that T20 is a team game, but I think RCB should have done something nice in some areas

1) I feel the Kumars caused RCB the games (pravin n Vinay Kumar) for their huge economy rates and not contributing with bat.

2) Ross Taylor was not given adequate opportunity to bat, while Pandey, Kallis wasted lot of balls later in the tourny.

3) Cheaply throwing the wickets in the Semis.

Mainly, the RCB victories revolved around kallis, Robbie and Steyn. Others never really proved to be match winners. Dravid never got support when needed, though he is a class.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 April 2010 01:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  82
Joined  19/03/2010

my friend,rcb team composition was wrong,and their strategy still unknown to their followers——out of form players on the field and the fighters are warming the bench?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 April 2010 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
srishti-gajare
Total Posts:  85
Joined  07/09/2009

i think v should look @ the +ve side
v atleast reached reached the semis,despite the strong competition 4m the opposition teams
robin is in the best of his form
a team which was tagged test team is now called a classy unit
i am sure mistakes do happen & it will b corrected
& the team will come good next season…...
love u rcb

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 April 2010 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
prajwal77
Total Posts:  18
Joined  09/04/2010
ROELA - 25 April 2010 01:37 AM

my friend,rcb team composition was wrong,and their strategy still unknown to their followers——out of form players on the field and the fighters are warming the bench?

hehehe.. well said @ROELA unfortunately our management dint realize till semis we can just hope these kinda mistakes are not done in future, and again we can just hope coz i`m sure these comments are not looked at and not taken seriously and why should they coz they`ve played cricket in international level and we just played in school/club level not to mention any names here some of our players were so bad even i would have played better than them—last part was just a joke.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply