Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Kallis continues his slow form favoring India a WIN! - Thanks Jaq!
Posted: 03 May 2010 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09/04/2010

“Kallis really is a good batsmen, but because of his slow batting he puts a lot of pressure on the later batsmen to come” - Harsha Bhogle
“We [Kallis and me?] really played slow in the start, I completely take the responsibility” - Graeme Smith

So these were the key notes out of many, to pick from the game between India Vs SA today.

I am very happy today for two reasons. One is that India Won! and the other is that a key RCB player was the contributer for India’s Victory (Kallis smileA Big thanks to Jacques Kallis! Suresh Raina was really awesome. The future of Indian cricket is in safe hands for sure.

Now lets come to the main topic - Mr Jacques Kallis!!

Yet another 50 and team in the losing side! This man was again the reason for the bad end for the SA today. The way ABD, AB Morkel and others batted our spinners, I wondered what if these guys had a little more balls to play?  Kallis continued his poor form to the WT20. He made a descent 73(54 balls), but he only started to fire at the later part or the end part of his innings. If not the last 3 sixes, he wouldn’t have had even a 100 strike rate. He was lucky to be survived throught the matches RCB played. I wont be surprised if Kallis is dropped in the next match or sent one down or two.

I hope that he is dropped in the IPL4 auction and we get a better cricker than him. The “all rounder” tag just makes it impossible from dropping him in RCB playing 11 and whenever he plays, he makes sure RCB looses, due to immense pressure he passes on to the later batsmen to come.

What say guys?

PS : I am a cricket lover, fan of Indian cricket team and the team RCB. This post is not a concern about Kallis’s form as he plays for RCB, rather a question on how good he is to be in the RCB team for the future tournaments.

Image Attachments
jacques-kallis_2422734.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2010 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Arvian
Total Posts:  45
Joined  12/03/2010

I think we should not be asking this question anymore……everybody should have got their answers in the IPL itself……

Kallis either playing for himself or he is not good enough for T20. Yes, I agree that Kallis is too good a player, but that is in Tests and ODI’s not in T20.

Just think about 30 mile marathon and 3 mile marathon…you could be the winner of 30 mile marathon coz you can run slowly but for long hours but you will end up last if you do the same in a 3 mile marathon. You should run as fast as possible to be the winner of 3 mile marathon.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 May 2010 02:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
raghukumar1
Fan
raghukumar1
Total Posts:  36
Joined  31/03/2010

I do agree.. and I hope RCB think twice before deciding on which players to retain. The only reason kallis was in the team was because of his bowling but now there is a fresh auction, there isnt any dearth of allrounders there. For some reason I feel Mumbai will let go of one of the two between Dwayne Bravo and Keiron Pollard.most probably Dwayne Bravo.. a fantastic t20 bowler, certainly a decent batsman and a more aggressive t20 batsman than kallis..I hope people dont bring in the great test innings of kallis here or even some of his t20 innings for rcb… cos t20 is a format where we dont need text book techniques but big heart, aggressive intent… do any remember a certain harbhajan singh changing the game for

We had to stick to kallis because he was a allrounder but now we have no such compulsion. its a fresh auction, lot of players… lot of all rounders to choose from… so lets relook at who really will make it to RCB..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 April 2011 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
mona23feb
Total Posts:  126
Joined  13/03/2011
haribs - 03 May 2010 09:51 AM

“Kallis really is a good batsmen, but because of his slow batting he puts a lot of pressure on the later batsmen to come” - Harsha Bhogle
“We [Kallis and me?] really played slow in the start, I completely take the responsibility” - Graeme Smith

So these were the key notes out of many, to pick from the game between India Vs SA today.

I am very happy today for two reasons. One is that India Won! and the other is that a key RCB player was the contributer for India’s Victory (Kallis smileA Big thanks to Jacques Kallis! Suresh Raina was really awesome. The future of Indian cricket is in safe hands for sure.

Now lets come to the main topic - Mr Jacques Kallis!!

Yet another 50 and team in the losing side! This man was again the reason for the bad end for the SA today. The way ABD, AB Morkel and others batted our spinners, I wondered what if these guys had a little more balls to play?  Kallis continued his poor form to the WT20. He made a descent 73(54 balls), but he only started to fire at the later part or the end part of his innings. If not the last 3 sixes, he wouldn’t have had even a 100 strike rate. He was lucky to be survived throught the matches RCB played. I wont be surprised if Kallis is dropped in the next match or sent one down or two.

I hope that he is dropped in the IPL4 auction and we get a better cricker than him. The “all rounder” tag just makes it impossible from dropping him in RCB playing 11 and whenever he plays, he makes sure RCB looses, due to immense pressure he passes on to the later batsmen to come.

What say guys?

PS : I am a cricket lover, fan of Indian cricket team and the team RCB. This post is not a concern about Kallis’s form as he plays for RCB, rather a question on how good he is to be in the RCB team for the future tournaments.

good theory work

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 September 2012 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Inda wins India wins and India winssssssssssssssss

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply