Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Robin Uthappa still missing out… Is it Srikanth or Dhoni the reason???
Posted: 12 May 2010 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
iRCB
Total Posts:  11
Joined  14/04/2010

It is Unbelievable Robin Uthappa, awarded just recently by the people of India as the most stylish batsman and second best batsman to Sachin Tendulkar, holder of the highest number of Sixes in IPL 2010, and not made it to the Indian team for Zimbabwe tri-Series in the least… Is it Dhoni or Srikanth the reason???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2010 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
apte
Total Posts:  1
Joined  12/05/2010

Reason has to be the man from the holy land Kongistan. who else, the Konga Srikkanth.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2010 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Joined  30/04/2010

IT IS THE BOTH SHRIKANTH AND DHONI
ITS VERY SAD THAT ROBIN IS NOT IN THE SQUAD
BUT WHAT WE CAN DO?
[color=green]ITS ALL THE SELECTORS DECISION[/color
]

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2010 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  129
Joined  26/03/2010

I love your perseverance!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2010 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
ymahesh
Total Posts:  54
Joined  22/01/2010

none of them can leave robin out of the team aftr his ipl performance he is not in the team because he has a shoulder injury & is undergoing surgery

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2010 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Total Posts:  189
Joined  27/03/2010

robbie injured do visit his twitter profile robbieu9

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2010 03:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  21
Joined  15/04/2010

Both Srikanth and Dhoni are the Reason behind the wrong selection of IND.-Team. =) 
^^ Btw, I made a New cheer for RCB.
My cheer for RCB:
Go,RCB,number one!Play right and get it done!Time to get this Match won!Do it right and have some fun! =)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2010 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010
Azhar-Ahmed1 - 12 May 2010 10:07 PM

robbie injured do visit his twitter profile robbieu9

Robin is not injured.Can u pls quote his comments.He just wants to please selector.Why not Brijesh come ou with d statement, he is a Secretaray of KSCA as well as CEO RCb. He is entitled to answer this. Beiing in Dalmia group he has lost his credentials.Let d truth come out.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2010 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010
ymahesh - 12 May 2010 10:05 PM

none of them can leave robin out of the team aftr his ipl performance he is not in the team because he has a shoulder injury & is undergoing surgery

Is he in india or abroad for the surgery. He supposed to be playing in Mumbai double wicket touranament on 9th at
Shivaji Park. There was no media covrage

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2010 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  07/09/2009

@t20champs-yeah true!!some1 would inform!! i dunno wts the xact prob bt it looks more like a BIG GAME OF POLITICS BEING PLAYED by DHONI n bRAIN less SRIKANTH!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2010 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010
Prometheus - 12 May 2010 08:53 PM

I do not how much cricketing knowledge u hv. For me u look dumb. On what basis still u r saying Srikant is he is not bias. In his tenure d people who has not perfomed given d Chance becoz od T/N/CSK. In ur past comments U always said Srikant was right. Can u answer me.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 May 2010 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
lucky1
Fan
lucky1
Fan
lucky1
Joined  18/02/2010

Hey is robin really injured or what??????????

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2010 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  18/09/2009

xactly robin is injured ... but i am damm sure tht there is so much politcs tht goes into selection process…
i can say so .. coz ..i am like great fan of robin the way he plays and all…...annd i am following his cricket since last 5 years ...
.... wht evr i hv analyzd .. i can say tht .. not sure abt dhoni .. but srikant is definately against robin u just c .. he bacame chairman of selection panel in 2008 .and since then during his tenure robin was not selectd evn once ...IRRESPECTIVE OF HE BEING THE MAN OF SEREIS IN CHALLENGER
SERIES ...THEN GETTING 157 IN FINAL OF CORPORATE CUP PLAYING FOR AIR INDIA RED .... AND ALSO DOING RESONABLY WELL IN RANJI TROPHY..
guesss wht who gets chance ....... u just look back these 2 years and u wil find out the . ..Mr SRIKANT HAS GIVE SO MANY CHANCES TO CHENNAI PLAYERS ..ALMOST EVRY ONE WAS IN TEAM .... .. EVN BALAJI GOT A COME BACK ... I JUST WANDER HOW CME DINESH KARTIK BE CHOOSEN AHEAD OF ROBIN IN WORLD CUP ........ YA HES GUD IN TEST ..BUT COOMON YAAR WE WENT THERE FOR T-20….... AND MURALI VIJAY ..I CAN C THT GUY IN ALMOST EVRY TOURNAMENT .. YA HES GUD IN TEST BUT ..NOT IN T-20 AND WORLD CUP .. EVN THOUGH HE DID WEL IN IPL…......YA HES INJURED FOR THS TOUR .. BUT HES WAS CERTAINLY FIT WHEN TEAM WAS CHOOSEN FOR WORLD CUP .. MORE OVER ......HE WAS NOT EVN IN THE LIST OF 30 PROABLES ......................LET ME TEL U GUYS I AM NOT FROM BANGLORE .. .. AND CERTAINLY I DONT HATE CHENNAI AS WELL ....... I AM FROM
J&K… WE PPL JUST LUV OUR CRICKET .......... I JUST HPE .. SRIKANT WILL BE REMOVED SOON ,, I CHUMAAA (SIMPLY) HATE THS PERSON .......
AND I AM JUST CARAZY ABT RCB .. ... I AM DIEING TO C ROBIN BAK IN THE TEAM ......... ALL MY WISHES TO HIM .... AND TO ALL U FANZ ..JUST PRAY FOR HIM AND RCB ... AND NEXT IPL AND THS YEARS CHAMPIONZ LEAGUE WIL DEFINATELY BE OURSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 May 2010 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  129
Joined  26/03/2010
t20champs - 13 May 2010 08:01 AM

I do not how much cricketing knowledge u hv. For me u look dumb. On what basis still u r saying Srikant is he is not bias. In his tenure d people who has not perfomed given d Chance becoz od T/N/CSK. In ur past comments U always said Srikant was right. Can u answer me.

I will not answer you, sir, with all due respects because i don’t deem it fit to answer you. I have seen many emotional fans in my short life but you have that special quality of not just being emotional but nonsensical as well. Bravo!!!

I always put forth an objective opinion because I’d like to look at things more holistically. I also refrain from calling names. You have this uncontrollable urge always to rebel against any opinion that is put forth by anyone. And that too with the most frivolous arguments (case in point…..ALL YOUR POSTS TILL DATE). Probably a result of a troubled childhood :/ My sympathies are with you. But I really doubt how many people on this website even give a jack’s @$$ about your opinions!! I hope you now understand why I couldn’t care less about responding to your question!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 May 2010 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  18/09/2009
t20champs - 13 May 2010 08:01 AM

i do agree with whtevr u said .................. i thnk srikant should be removed ............. his tenure wil be over by end of ths year . i just hpe
after tht there wont be any biasness is selection process ............. .POOR ROBIN i dnt knw wil he be able to play ths year .. during sikant tenure..
tht only GOD KNOWS

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

well posted guysssssss

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply