-

Who do you blame for the loss of team in West Indies
Posted: 17 May 2010 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
titv
Total Posts:  50
Joined  01/02/2010

according to me:
1, just after the team was selected i knew that indian team would not win the world cup becoz of wrong selection:
  a.gambhir who had just returned from injury was let into the side.he had no form and should have been given rest for recover.according to me i feel that t20 format is nit made for gambhir since he is a kind of player who needs time to settle down and then go for the shots.so i think he should have been replaced by pandey who was in great form. he did not get runs after the selection becoz he was upset that how he did not get in the 15 men squad.according to me he is a good player of short ball and he is a good player as an opener in t20.
b. yuvraj should have been replaced by robin utthappa becoz yuvraj had no form and i thin he should have steped out his name for t20 and should have played some match practice in domestoc level to get back his form but that did not happen and now he is suppering from his performance in t20 world cup and might be ruled out for next team selection.robin who after losing a place from the side worked hardly on his bascics and now he is becoming a great batsman.
c.yusuf who only scores in 1 match match out of 10 .he had not cinsistency in his performance but still he was picked.i thik he should have been replaced by sourab tiwary.
d.jadeja who had done nothing to prove himself for the squad was chosen.i think if irfan would have been in his place hen we might had a experienced sie.
e.nehra who came back from injury should not have been picked and a fit bowler shoild have been given a chance like ishant.i choose ishant becoz he would had got back his form bowling in bouchy wicket of indies.
f piyush chawla who was himself shocked at his selection should have been replaced by ojha who was in great rythm and form.
g.f sehwag got injured hen why was sachin not forced to play i think sachin would have said yes if he was forced.but on basis of one performane vijay was selected.
2.ipl nights:
this is really poor i think ipl noghts should be banned.after i came to know about this i was shocked
3.selection comitee should be changed.
i feel kapil dev should be the next bcci selector becoz srikkant hinks for only promotion of chennai players whereas kapil looks for indias performance.
if he could have selected the team then he would have picked the men in form.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2010 02:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

Wrong selection.Better BCCI shud ask selection committie to explain, because they r paid 4d job. they r responsible.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2010 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  21
Joined  15/04/2010

I Blame everyone.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply