Apycom jQuery Menus

Save water -Save Trees- Save Earth!
Posted: 17 May 2010 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Aruna-Desai
Total Posts:  70
Joined  28/02/2010

Millions oflitres water drained away in the sea.I have visited many places in India-I saw women and children standing in queue for water- Time will come

when we will have shortage of water its time to go for ...Save water concept at the earliest ,people waste water where they get lots of water ,we

have to stop wastage of water and go for water harvesting during rainy season.There are many ways and means for water harvesting..Go for it at the

earliest..

Save water- Save crops -Save earth- Go green theme indeed !

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 May 2010 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Aruna-Desai
Joined  28/02/2010

@Mahesh..haha .thats great..!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 May 2010 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  133
Joined  22/02/2010

@ Mahesh : This makes Aruna Ji’s call even more important. You are already facing water shortage and others should come forward to save water and help you get some of it.

Just think of it, we all shall save water and send it to you. You will have enough of water without paying the bill raspberry.

Water harvesting is essential and Aruna Ji is right about it being the need of the hour.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2010 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  21
Joined  15/04/2010

I save both water and electricity, Both at home and school. We always have some campaigns at our locality and school about saving Water and Electricity. Me and my friends turn off the lights and air conditioners at school to save electricity, and about saving water there’s an ECO-CLUB which does that. -_- 
Btw, Good call

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2010 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  23
Joined  04/03/2010

Good commitment by you all…Even, i put off all the lights and fans after the class gets over…Good job everybody,keep it up.We are doing something worth than only Watching Cricket…!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2010 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Aruna-Desai
Joined  28/02/2010

@rcbrocxx14 and redmen thanx for joining here with your efforts to go for save earth responsiblity.!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 November 2011 04:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
selvam-muniyandi
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04/11/2011

Hi All,

Trees took major contribution while making daily news papers and monthly magazine. We really want to show support to reading online news paper. So that we can save trees and it will helpful to avoid global warming. Please Fill this form and give your wonderful support.

http://goo.gl/1DYT2

Thanks

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 February 2012 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
EmmaBlack
Total Posts:  1
Joined  08/02/2012

I thinking saving water and tree is as important as life. Trees help in maintaining the atmospheric cycle , But the has been disturbed. In addition to the global warming, Now with sudden decrease in temperature there is danger of Ice-age.

google docs security

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 March 2012 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
yash12
Total Posts:  4
Joined  03/03/2012
Aruna-Desai - 17 May 2010 03:11 AM

Millions oflitres water drained away in the sea.I have visited many places in India-I saw women and children standing in queue for water- Time will come

when we will have shortage of water its time to go for ...Save water concept at the earliest ,people waste water where they get lots of water ,we

have to stop wastage of water and go for water harvesting during rainy season.There are many ways and means for water harvesting..Go for it at the

earliest..

Save water- Save crops -Save earth- Go green theme indeed !

One reply for all questions:-

What should we do after the alert of Domesday either by Scientist/Expert or by any Prophesy?

Wait and watch?

No…

Prophecy of The END of the World could be understood scientifically after the correct information of these 22 inquires required under FOIA application.
The objective of the content of this blog is to collect the information available around the world to understand a concept that may coincide with the rumour of The END of the World. You may comment below each FOIA-01 to FOIA-22.
http://save-earth2012.blogspot.in/2012_01_01_archive.html

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 March 2012 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
yash12
Joined  03/03/2012
Wizardprince - 17 May 2010 01:31 PM

@ Mahesh : This makes Aruna Ji’s call even more important. You are already facing water shortage and others should come forward to save water and help you get some of it.

Just think of it, we all shall save water and send it to you. You will have enough of water without paying the bill raspberry.

Water harvesting is essential and Aruna Ji is right about it being the need of the hour.

We have to consider an overall scenario… to save our planet.
Prophecy of The END of the World could be understood scientifically after the correct information of these 22 inquires required under FOIA application.
The objective of the content of this blog is to collect the information available around the world to understand a concept that may coincide with the rumour of The END of the World. You may comment below each FOIA-01 to FOIA-22.

-yash

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 March 2012 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
yash12
Joined  03/03/2012
RCBRoxx14 - 18 May 2010 04:20 AM

I save both water and electricity, Both at home and school. We always have some campaigns at our locality and school about saving Water and Electricity. Me and my friends turn off the lights and air conditioners at school to save electricity, and about saving water there’s an ECO-CLUB which does that. -_- 
Btw, Good call

We have to consider an overall scenario… to save our planet.

-yash

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 September 2012 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awessome

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply