Apycom jQuery Menus
-

WITHOUT LEGEND DRAVID, NO 2011 WC FOR INDIA…BEST IN D WORLD SHOULD B BACK…
Posted: 24 May 2010 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  22/05/2010

Legend dravid cool smile, who made Indian cricket world proud as india had produced a great legendary cricketer in d world than any player… his cricket action is a BOOK…my world cricketers like inzamam n aktar had accepted dat…but our indian selecters had done done a big mistake by avoiding him in his last days of his career..if he had played in these days in ODI, he would have completed his 100th 50 before an year even before sachin….our legend should be respected in his last days f his career..v r sure dat without him , thr s no 2011WC for us coz our our young chickens ll not b expected to play well in all matches even raina n yuvi as they gave a good lesson to doni at present…if WALL arives, v r 2011 WC winners…our selectors should think f it… I wanna share these below great things too…Sir Leonard Hutton and Barry Richards were two, who having watching them in an era of uncovered pitches, showed off their skills, balance, technique and endurance that set them apart from even those with more flamboyant styles and reputations, with averages nudging the mid-40s. Okay, Richards didn’t have a long Test career, but perfection and quality as well as technique was so impressive.
John Wright, with typical dry Kiwi humour, when challenged, wrote a list on a beer coaster in bar one evening in Durban, South Africa when asked the question to name the top five batsmen with whom he would have liked to have batted. There was only one name on the list, written five times – it was Rahul Dravid. Sure, he explained, he had immense respect for Sachin Tendulkar and Vangipurappu Laxman, Michael Vaughan and Steve Waugh, among others, but The Wall had a special place. It is like having a special niche. It is all about dependability. Dravid was d best f all times should be respected in his last days of his character…selectors should pay 4 it…

Image Attachments
rahul.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 May 2010 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

i perfectly agree to your comment….all indians unfortunately think that if sachin is there alone india can win….which is bullshit…..without dravid india cant even dream of entering super8 in wc 2011.agree sachin is world class but dravid is master of world class…
PLEASE BRING BACK RAHUL DRAVID….........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 May 2010 11:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
prajwal77
Total Posts:  18
Joined  09/04/2010

Dhoni is not doing well so why not Dravid as capt of WC-2011 great all rounder india have ever seen Kapil has proved himself in 83 now we all agree that dravid is better than kapil can bat at any position in any situation can field anywhere been in international cricket since 1996 Dravid was top run scorer in the 7th World Cup(1999), scoring 461 runs. He is the only Indian to score two back to back 100’s in World Cup’s.He scored 110 vs Kenya and followed it with a masterly 145 vs Sri Lanka, Under Dravid’s captaincy the Indian team tied the previous record of most consecutive One-Day International wins for an Indian team thus equalling the record run that the Indian team had achieved under Sourav Ganguly in the 2003 World Cup in South Africa (8),  He has hit 10,000 runs in both tests and one day internationals, making him only the third batsmen after Tendulkar and Lara to achieve this feat. Ponting is the only other man to have done this, He holds the record of maximum number of catches in test cricket by a non-wicket keeper and his achievements goes on….  SO DRAVID SIMPLY DO NOT DESERVE JUST A PLACE IN THE INDIAN SQUAD, HE DESERVES THE TOPMOST POSITION “CAPT OF INDIA”

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 May 2010 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  76
Joined  07/09/2009

I ALSO AGREE TO YOUR POINT, DRAVID SHOULD BE TAKEN IN THE 2011 WORLD CUP AND CURRENTLY HE SHOULD ALSO BE TAKEN IN THE TRI-SEREIS AND THE ASIAN CUP, AS HE HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WHICH WILL HELP THE TEAM.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 May 2010 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  38
Joined  28/09/2009

ofcourse no dravid no WC2011..
selectors pls bring back dravid orelse u’l suffer for a long time as u r suffering now

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 May 2010 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
mayekar
Total Posts:  12
Joined  08/03/2010

i am agree with you guys without dravid we can’ win WC. but i think dhoni and selectors can’ understand it

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 May 2010 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
mayekar
Joined  08/03/2010

i am very sorry guys i made mistake i forgot to typ “t” i want to say that without dravid we can’t win WC

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 May 2010 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
jammie
Total Posts:  11
Joined  02/10/2009

OFCOURSE WITHOUT DRAVID IN INDIAN TEAM TER IS NO WC 2011 FOR INDIA .  grin

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 May 2010 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Jammy103
Joined  14/05/2010

Dravid has the second highest average in World Cups (minimum 20 innings). The cricketer with the highest average is the great Sir Viv Richards.
It’s really annoying how someone like Vijay plays in the first string Indian team at the expense of Dravid.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 May 2010 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  10/04/2010

yeah tats true without dravid no wc2011

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 May 2010 08:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

hey guys let’s wait don’t dream of our legend playing in odi…because the best selfish guy dhoni always wants his own team and i don’t know wats wrong with this fool….. always omit our wall… lets pray for him…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 June 2010 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  22
Joined  13/10/2009

yup….... V want RD back…......Dhoni is not needed in Team IND…. Dhoni is nt at all a cricketer…....... luck…...well dat luck shall and will end at de earliest for him…... hope so…....

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 June 2010 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  4
Joined  11/04/2010
Jammu - 01 June 2010 05:08 AM

yup….... V want RD back…......Dhoni is not needed in Team IND…. Dhoni is nt at all a cricketer…....... luck…...well dat luck shall and will end at de earliest for him…... hope so…....

well said jammu..those words were 100 % true..dhoni=luck..thats it!! the time has come for dhoni to leave world cricket!!
dravid= master!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 June 2010 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Aruna-Desai
Total Posts:  70
Joined  28/02/2010

Very true..!

RD has his own place in the cricket..He is a cool ..but a ‘WALL’

One can not discard him.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 June 2010 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

yeah it’s the dream and hope of all dravidian fans…......today most places i see i see the viewers wanting some super cool t20 stars in the odi team but why in the hell ?? just to see all the 6’s and 4’s ?? omg these new guys ain’t fans of cricket they just fans of hitting ........we need dravid in the team who is the main anchor of the team….but tht can only happen after dhoni is removed from da team anyways lets keep hopin for da best smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 December 2010 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
prateek-aggarwal
Joined  23/12/2010

I also feel Dravid shud b shud b shud b considered 4 d world cup…..............

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 January 2011 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
imdravidian
Joined  25/01/2011

Dravid is the best,the most stylish,the most dependable batsman the world ever saw is seeing or will see;but in return he has been removed from the ODI team. I fail to get the reason behind it .At last i would like to mention no World Cup without “The World Master Class:Rahul Dravid”.  I am a big fan of cricket but i will boycott this world cup…..........IHope for support from all of you.

Image Attachments
dravid.jpgimages[43].jpg
View Profile
PM

Fast Reply