Apycom jQuery Menus
-

2 of 3
Does Murali Vijay still deserve place in limit overs cricket despite his failures?
Posted: 02 June 2010 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Total Posts:  189
Joined  27/03/2010
radiosandeep - 30 May 2010 12:31 AM

azhar, u are one shameless racist and you dont deserve a place not only in this community, but also in the country.

explain me why there is not inclusion of players who do well in the domestic circuit and india belongs to all of us it is our motherland people have divided into religion and region but people often forget that

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 June 2010 05:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

excuse me mr.azhar from ur comments its pretty evident that u are an anti-tamilian so there is no use talking with such racist ppl as sandeep mentioned…...YOU ARE THE ONLY GUY BACKING THE MOST USELESS YOUSAF PATHAN.THAT GUY DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING SIMILAR TO A CRICKETING SENSE AND TECHNIQUE…..JUS A BLOODY SLOGGER…...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 June 2010 03:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  167
Joined  22/01/2010

u lying! i never predicted all that. I just supported Kallis saying that he was not the lone reason for our defeates

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 June 2010 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Fan
AngelofGoD
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04/06/2010

@maddydravid and all CSK fans!!

I was also once a CSK fan, until CHEEKHA came and spoiled everything. :( after seeing today’s innings, i hate M.Vijay. he s just not ready to play @ international level.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 June 2010 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Fan
Vibhuthi-Chandra
Total Posts:  12
Joined  31/05/2010

Its not a question of Vijay or Yusuf.There are quite a few players in the current Indian setup who clearly do not merit a place in the team.After watching the match today,I did not get a feeling that Vijay was aware that he was playing for India.Talking of opportunities,Yusuf had one today to make some sort of an impact.Not that I expect him to do well.He surely is well below international level.Lets not try and compare players,as each have their own game.Pandey is an amazing talent.He did not have a memorable IPL.I could sense that he was feeling the pressure of his own expectations.This could happen to anyone after the kind of Ranji season he had.Immediately after that,there was the one day tournament for the Vijay Hazare trophy.In that,the scoring pattern of Pandey was something like 40 off 15 balls,45 off 25 balls.It showed that he was getting a little over-ambitious.This carried on to the IPL.I sensed it coming.Had he been an experienced campaigner,it would have helped him in getting back his form.But he only had one good Ranji season behind him.I hope he has had time to think over and will sort it out on the tour to England with the IndiaA team.He can have a chat with the great Dravid to learn a few things.Pandey is a very instinctive player like Sehwag.I am not comparing the two,but only citing an exampleof Sehwag.Lets see how Pandey performs in England.At this juncture,i would stick my neck out and say that he will be the next no.6 for India in test cricket.Of the whole lot of youngsters,he is the best suited to that position.Yuvraj never seems to make it his own.So that opens a door.I say it bacause Pandey can score runs quickly in his own unique attacking style which is what required at that position.He is an enticing stroke-maker.All his 4 hundreds in the bygone Ranji season came under immense pressure situations right from the day one of the season against UP.Domestic cricket is never going to tell how a player will perform at the intl. level,but any form is good enough to make out talent.I remember Ian Bishop doing the commentary during U19 WC-2008,when Pandey was the member of the winning Indian team,say that ‘this boy looks a touch above the rest’.Yes,he didnt get a million runs but one could easily see his ability.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 June 2010 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Fan
Vibhuthi-Chandra
Total Posts:  12
Joined  31/05/2010

Now,coming to our dubious selection policy.I have mentioned the injustice done to Mithun and hence a lost opportunity for him in my comment on other blog.Look at who has been selected in his place for the IndiaA team.Its Chandrashekar Ganapathy.He has no doubt had a decent Ranji season,scoring hundred in one of the games besides picking a few wickets.But the A team being a step below the senior team,how does he merit a place.Does anyone really see him as an India prospect?If your answer is no,which I for one believe is,then he shouldnt be in the IndiaA team.Sorry,the intention is not to target any player as he is in no way responsible for his selection.One thing is clear that for every imaginable position in the Indian team,our beloved selection boss,Mr.Srikanth seems to have a solution in the form of a player from his state.His gang will complete 2 years in the office this October and I hope they be replaced with people of unquestionable integrity and would never be suspected of being biased.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 June 2010 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010

India is a sovereign democratic republic country and every one has his right to express his opinion

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010

At a time where even news papers have started mentioning the irate selection policies of srikanth our fellow RCBians are against us

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 July 2010 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Fan
Anirudh-Holla
Total Posts:  2
Joined  30/01/2010

Murali vijay must be kicked out off d team.. India has many talented youngsters.. why de rely on Tamil Nadu players… Parthiv Patel,Manish Pandey,Robin Uthappa,Cheteshwar Pujara,Saurabh Tiwary,Irfan Pathan,Dhawal Kulkarni,Naman Ojha,Vinay kumar are far better… not better best…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 September 2010 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Fan
Aappuanna
Total Posts:  106
Joined  05/04/2010

To all those who questioned Vijay’s inclusion in the Indian squad and doubted his performance outside Indian soil facing foreign variety attack, here we go…. He is flying back to India with the Golden Bat to whack all those regionalist forumers here with his Golden Bat. I kept saying it is shame on RCB fans to comment bad about fellow Indians even though if theya re from other rival IPL teams. Now, he has shut all those dirty mouths…At least now stop comparing Uthappa with Vijay…Vijay is far ahead of Uthappa…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 October 2010 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  68
Joined  26/09/2009

aappu vechaan da indha baashae veri pudichhae naaygalukku…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 December 2010 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Fan
VishuRD
Total Posts:  57
Joined  25/02/2010

He’s not the best replacement for Sehwag or Gambhir. India should find a nice ODI opener other than him!! Anyway till the next 6 years smile Sehwag and Gambhir are not going till then smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2011 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  7
Joined  20/01/2010

Who so ever is talking of Vijay.. I really don know wht is basis he is first of all selected in India team… We know wht Srikanth is and that selfish fellow wants him inside team at any cost. Today also vijay was playing match like a lazy duck against SA. He doesnt deserve to play in World Cup just bcs he played well for a Franchise. And those criticizing Manish and Yousuf.. Guys Manish was the highest scorer last year in Ranji
last year and he was not selected and instead Saurab tiwary and M.Vijay was selected.
I really don know why Srikanth thinks talent is only in Tamil Nadu. There are lot of talent around and not only in TN. There is clear discrimination that can be seen when selection happens and players are selected based on IPL performances.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2011 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Fan
Joined  20/01/2010

Ans someone talking of Golden Bat.. I think he may get Golden ball which South Africans will gift him for not troubling them and eating the balls…He should be Kicked out with him follower @ selection comittee (u all know bcs of whm he is there)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2011 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Fan
Joined  20/01/2010

Mr sandeep better mind ur words.. Ur in RCB forum… U don dare to call anyone Dog here… U people beg for water from us.. remember that.. We all know wht CSK is ...The retention scheme was in vested interest and all know bcs of whm it was… If today cricket and IPL is little dirty its bcs of people from ur place.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 March 2011 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
Shailesh-Hejmadi - 16 January 2011 06:38 AM

Mr sandeep better mind ur words.. Ur in RCB forum… U don dare to call anyone Dog here… U people beg for water from us.. remember that.. We all know wht CSK is ...The retention scheme was in vested interest and all know bcs of whm it was… If today cricket and IPL is little dirty its bcs of people from ur place.

hats off dude

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2011 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Fan
darsh-ydhya
Total Posts:  30
Joined  14/03/2011

awesome guy he is

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2011 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]