Apycom jQuery Menus

Mithun in 4 Vinay
Posted: 31 May 2010 06:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06/09/2009

Vinay kumar has been ruled out ofthe tri-series due 2 knee injury.its very dissapointing 2 hear this but neverthelss our RCB player Mithun is replacing him

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 May 2010 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  19/04/2010

kohli punishes lanka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 May 2010 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  19/04/2010

virat made RCB proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 May 2010 10:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
srishti-gajare
Total Posts:  85
Joined  07/09/2009

the only one thing i can say is vinay’s loss is mithun’s gain!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 June 2010 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Vibhuthi-Chandra
Total Posts:  12
Joined  31/05/2010

I am not very excited by this.I have a reason to feel so.Mithun was a part of the IndiaA team to tour England.They are to play three 3-day games and a host of limited over matches.The conditions there are different from here in India and it is always a great experience for any exciting young prospect to tour England,Australia,South Africa,West Indies,New Zealand,play and get to know the conditions there.The tri-series in Zimbabwe has only three more matches involving India,presuming they reach the final.Then its all over.I think he shouldnt have been drafted into the Indian squad for this series,rather let be a part of the A team to England,monitor his performance and probably take him to the Sri Lanka tri-series starting next month.For sure,one month of competitive cricket experience in English conditions is more worthy than touring Zimbabwe for a week or so,that too with your selection in the eleven not guaranteed with three other pacers excluding Vinay already in the side.Besides,it was evident from the squad selected for A team,that Mithun was their strike bowler and that responsibility would have been a test of sorts to him.This is poor thinking on the part of our selectors.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 June 2010 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

L.BALAJI IS A BETTER CHOICE AHEAD OF MITHUN.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 June 2010 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  07/09/2009

@ govind-WHY DA ???WHY ?????? why dis killing sprit for u???BALAJI it seems!!!!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply