Apycom jQuery Menus
-

RCB site is special
Posted: 05 June 2010 08:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

I have browsed thousands of websites, i have tested and participated in contests in hundreds of those websites, i feel Royal Challengers website is special for me. There are reasons on why i say that,

a. Site is so much focussed on improvement. They announce changes in the website, ask fans to give ideas. Let me tell all of you fellow RCB fans, Fan Summit 2010 is a great way of improving the RCB site and the club. Go Participate, i already did.

b. This website has great regard to its fans. Lots of contests/prizes is the pleasent part of it, but taking feedback and suggestions is really the best of part of it. When there was lot of talk going on after RCB II phase Review winners announcements, Nidhis blog to resolve things was exemplary.

c. This site is cool no doubt about it. It has a great ways of engaging people, encouraging fans to participate.  I am one of those who really love gving feedback , just a few contributions i can do to help my RCB website become best.

Participate in the Fan Summit 2010 and i am sure many of you will be thinking how lucky we are to be part of the RCB family.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010
Sachinbengaluru - 05 June 2010 08:16 AM

I have browsed thousands of websites, i have tested and participated in contests in hundreds of those websites, i feel Royal Challengers website is special for me. There are reasons on why i say that,

a. Site is so much focussed on improvement. They announce changes in the website, ask fans to give ideas. Let me tell all of you fellow RCB fans, Fan Summit 2010 is a great way of improving the RCB site and the club. Go Participate, i already did.

b. This website has great regard to its fans. Lots of contests/prizes is the pleasent part of it, but taking feedback and suggestions is really the best of part of it. When there was lot of talk going on after RCB II phase Review winners announcements, Nidhis blog to resolve things was exemplary.

c. This site is cool no doubt about it. It has a great ways of engaging people, encouraging fans to participate.  I am one of those who really love gving feedback , just a few contributions i can do to help my RCB website become best.

Participate in the Fan Summit 2010 and i am sure many of you will be thinking how lucky we are to be part of the RCB family.

The problem with RCB mainstream dept do not up date about the injury to RCB players. U say become RCB fan. After that no details given.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

Didnt get your comment. Can you please elaborate?

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply