Apycom jQuery Menus

1 of 2
CONGRATS Mr.Srikanth
Posted: 06 June 2010 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  31
Joined  07/10/2009

your plans of spoiling mithun’s chances of playing for India A and giving a place for 29 years old Ganapathy(Tamil Nadu) in India a has worked out very well..
Karnataka players can never come up untill team selection is in your hands…

Sorry Mithun ...you will hav to come back to bengaluru..
you aren’t playing in Zimbabwe nor in England..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Total Posts:  189
Joined  27/03/2010

Leave out buddy unfair selections have become CHEEKA’S habit he feels superior so dont worry give your blessings to mithun he had been to australia on scholarship for taking highest wickets in ranji trophy this season

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 04:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

Well Srikant only thinks about CSK/Tamil Nadu players. How can he select 28 year old Ganapathy as a replacement for Mithun. Atleast he should have given chance to Irfan Pathan or Ishant Sharma.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  68
Joined  26/09/2009

guys, please stop your racism! if you have no work to do, go fight for cauvery waters or hogenakkal water project. please spare RCB your narrow mindedness.
Our player Sriram, our analyst Prasanna and our trainer Basu are all from chennai. The team doesnt believe in regional biases, so you please stop it as well.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
kingprabhu
Total Posts:  2
Joined  29/05/2010
radiosandeep - 06 June 2010 07:26 AM

guys, please stop your racism! if you have no work to do, go fight for cauvery waters or hogenakkal water project. please spare RCB your narrow mindedness.
Our player Sriram, our analyst Prasanna and our trainer Basu are all from chennai. The team doesnt believe in regional biases, so you please stop it as well.

@radiosandeep..      dont mis understand what fellow members of this community is comment on the issue

i think you unnecessorily making racism slur by saying the word racism. every one has right to say here.
no one has right to stop em,  why do you mention cauvery and hogenakallu issue here, ofcourse some of our
rcb team has tamil nadu. thats good..      here community members just express there dissatisfaction over
mitun ommision from INDIA A team, and selected ganapathi has replacement.

here some of our members added ishanth sharma and irfan pathan both are different state and community . they are
not from karnataka but also they entertain those players.  but ganapati has no where replacement for mithun… so they
dissatisfied over adding ganapati . how do u think this is
racism.        who makes racism here   you (radiosandeep) or fellow members).

if you want to utter anything go and smug up in radio.. dont create racism here.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Joined  26/09/2009

@kingprabu: people here (and including you) are creating a tamilnadu-karnataka issue. and that is not what RCB is about. thank you!
also, it’s amusing how you are criticizing Srikant for choasing Ganapati in the India A team, but turning a blind eye to Mithun’s selection in the main Indian team. If Srikant was bent upon choosing only TN players, then Ganapathy would have played for Indian team and Vinay and Mithun would have been playing only for India A. Looks like you are bent upon creating a racism issue here.
And what if the selection committee (and for your kind information, the selection committee has people other than Srikant too), had chosen some bowler from another state instead of Ganapathy? Wouldnt you have shut your mouth then?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Joined  26/09/2009

And why did Mithun play only 1 game for RCB in the IPL, whereas Praveen Kumar from UP played many more and Pankaj Singh from Rajasthan played 2 games? You think Ray Jennings or the RCB management is biased against Karnataka players?
See, you dont understand the dynamics of cricket. And since you dont, you have other places to vent out your frustration. Please spare a clean forum like RCB, which has fans from all over the country.
During IPL, i have met so many fans in Kolkata (the land of Dada Saurav Ganguly), who root for RCB like crazy. They are huge fans of Rahul and Kumble, and they cheered for RCB in Eden Gardens wearing RCB jerseys! Why, there are so many crazy fans of RCB in Chennai also, and when they came trooping into the stadium wearing RCB jerseys, not one person made a cheap comment or a taunt. In fact, when we (our team) were returning in the team bus to the hotel after our game, people on the roads were waving out lovingly with a smile. No regional bias… just a pure love for cricket!
So please stop raising a Karnataka-Tamilnadu issue here right now!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
kingprabhu
Total Posts:  2
Joined  29/05/2010

ok,  i agree to some extent.    please dont add cauvery and hogenakall issure here.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  26/09/2009

fine, let’s close this discussion right here. thanks. cheers. Jai RCB!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Vibhuthi-Chandra
Total Posts:  12
Joined  31/05/2010

Lets not use this platform to fight.Commenting on Mr.Srikant and his team selection will in no way offend those from Chennai in RCB.We are criticising Srikanth,not Chennai.
Now come on,lets be honest and feel for Mithun or probably for ourselves.We,the followers of cricket(not fans) have been treated to some dubious selection for quite some time.This does not just concern the India team,but also the India A team.The ones in the A team or emerging players team,are the potential future of the Indian team.Mithun,truly is one among them.It was a very good idea to pick him for the A team to tour England.But once Vinay,who was picked for the senior team was injured,a replacement had to be sent.We are the least helpless if the selectors deemed Mithun to be the right man.Its all nice to say that we should be proud that one of our players got selected.But the larger picture is entirely different and clearly the selectors have missed it by chance or by choice.That is to thrust responsibility upon Mithun in different conditions such as England and see how he responds,remember we are to play 4-day games besides a few one-dayers.Where do you see this kind of A team tours these days,to groom the next set of players,especially for test cricket,and when one comes,we ditch it by depriving one of the exciting prospects of playing in the English conditions.
Coming to Gnapati’s selection,who had even thought of him as a prospect for the Indian team.This is not to belittle whatever cricketing credentials he has,but at the same time,lets be pragmatic.How does one explain this,though I dont think “many” in this country concern themselves with the domestic cricket,espacially the present day ones,who throng stadiums to watch a Dravid or a Sachin or a VVS or a Viru,and some others to watch a Yuvraj play and forget where we got these guys from?We are distancing ourselves from the game called cricket and are finding time to talk about things around it.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
radiosandeep - 06 June 2010 11:01 AM

And why did Mithun play only 1 game for RCB in the IPL, whereas Praveen Kumar from UP played many more and Pankaj Singh from Rajasthan played 2 games? You think Ray Jennings or the RCB management is biased against Karnataka players?
See, you dont understand the dynamics of cricket. And since you dont, you have other places to vent out your frustration. Please spare a clean forum like RCB, which has fans from all over the country.
During IPL, i have met so many fans in Kolkata (the land of Dada Saurav Ganguly), who root for RCB like crazy. They are huge fans of Rahul and Kumble, and they cheered for RCB in Eden Gardens wearing RCB jerseys! Why, there are so many crazy fans of RCB in Chennai also, and when they came trooping into the stadium wearing RCB jerseys, not one person made a cheap comment or a taunt. In fact, when we (our team) were returning in the team bus to the hotel after our game, people on the roads were waving out lovingly with a smile. No regional bias… just a pure love for cricket!
So please stop raising a Karnataka-Tamilnadu issue here right now!

buddy we are not against tamil nadu or chennai super kings were are against some unfair selections regarding our love for players i met many people in baroda they were criticising srikanth too regarding irfan pathan and this happens every time so no racism

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  9
Joined  16/03/2010

@ radio sandeep
you are great fan of chennai it seems .
i think this is bangalore royal challengers not chennai royal cgallengers, i didnt understand about this can u clear plz.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  31
Joined  07/10/2009

guys i hav posted this topic ,just to criticize srikanth ...

My name is Vinay and I am not Racist:-)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 June 2010 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
radiosandeep - 06 June 2010 10:51 AM

@kingprabu: people here (and including you) are creating a tamilnadu-karnataka issue. and that is not what RCB is about. thank you!
also, it’s amusing how you are criticizing Srikant for choasing Ganapati in the India A team, but turning a blind eye to Mithun’s selection in the main Indian team. If Srikant was bent upon choosing only TN players, then Ganapathy would have played for Indian team and Vinay and Mithun would have been playing only for India A. Looks like you are bent upon creating a racism issue here.
And what if the selection committee (and for your kind information, the selection committee has people other than Srikant too), had chosen some bowler from another state instead of Ganapathy? Wouldnt you have shut your mouth then?

but ultimately everything is in the hands of srikanth isnt it,it is not RCB dressing room where everyone has a right to discuss their strategy

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010
radiosandeep - 06 June 2010 07:26 AM

Pls do not mix politics with sports.I’m not saying black n white. what u mean by racism.If u r pro Sriknat well n good. Do not give ur anti RCB comments.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010
vinaygowda - 06 June 2010 06:54 PM

guys i hav posted this topic ,just to criticize srikanth ...

My name is Vinay and I am not Racist:-)

I agree with u Vinay

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 01:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010
RCBno1prajju - 06 June 2010 03:34 PM

@ radio sandeep
you are great fan of chennai it seems .
i think this is bangalore royal challengers not chennai royal cgallengers, i didnt understand about this can u clear plz.

Very true

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Jammy103
Total Posts:  12
Joined  14/05/2010

The selectors made some silly decicions, but why is everyone blaming Srikkanth alone? There are four more selectors from North, East, West and Central zones.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
Jammy103 - 07 June 2010 02:47 AM

The selectors made some silly decicions, but why is everyone blaming Srikkanth alone? There are four more selectors from North, East, West and Central zones.

but dear it is srikanth’s duty because he is the chief selector for south zone if not he who will nurture the talents like mithun,pandey,ganesh satish and robbie dont they deserve atleast one chance

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  22
Joined  13/10/2009

Y blame Srikanth alone???.......... yeah dats right….... blame evry1 in BCCI…......... But watevr u say….. Srikanth rocks…..[:D] M.Vijay….... wat a player… wat a player…....wah wah…perfect opener(opener of champaign after match[:D])
ashwin….. tyagi…. dey all rock…[:P][:D]

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 June 2010 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  45
Joined  02/02/2010

whoa!! you guys!! quit fighting about players and who is selected and who is not. It is one thing to voice an opinion and another to get personal. and we are all people with one love for RCB so remember that when you talk to one another!! and quit silly fights! sheesssh you guys!!! I dont know if i ought to laugh or get upset reading this post.. anyone in support????

View Profile
PM

1 of 2
Fast Reply