date of birth -
Tips on how to dress cool.Wear what you're comfortable in. Do not copy anyone.
What to order when on a date.Find out what your date does not like or specially likes.
Where to take a girl on a date.Anywhere. Perfect balance of spending time together for both of you - to lounge and then a bar.
How to be an impressive on the first date.Be yourself. Don't be someone else. Just don't pretend.
Pick-up lines to use and NOT-TO use.No pick up line for me. But please don't use those cheesy ones where they say "Are your legs tired, you have been running on my mind". It's a total turn off. That sounds raw. Tell me one girl who will be impressed by that pick up line. Never.
- BooksHarry Potter, or Dan Brown's the Lost Symbol because I have a mace in myself so I can relate to that book very well.
- FriendsAshish, Edward
- Hangout placePubs in England, because I can go there with a group of friends, dressed as I am and drink happily and quietly.
- FoodSushi, Lamb chops, butter chicken, butter naan and curry daal. I like Indian and Japanese food.
- Vacation placeBarcelona or the south of France. I prefer heat to cold. If you go to England, you can't get away from the cold.
- TattooI'll describe the one on my back. It's a star. The two top points of the star represent the two bull horns. And at the bottom it says SM. The two horns are the bull horns because I was born in May. So it's a Tauras. The bottom of my tattoo is V so SVM.
- MusicAnything. Depends on my mood. Pop, rock, guitar music, bit of jazz, Tamil music tunes
- MoviesIron man, Sherlock Homes, Tropic thunder, Friends with benefits, No strings attached
- ActorsBrad Pitt, Robert Downey Jr. Films
- GadgetsBB, iPhone, iPad
- GamesHockey, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby
- TV showModern Family, Big bang theory, How I Met Your Mother, Community, Orange County: that was because of school and everything. But I'm old school. I love all those comic book stuff.