Terms and Conditions
General Statement :
Updated May 22, 2014
royalchallengers.com (owned by Royal Challengers Sports Club and operated by Digital Agency - Experience Commerce) allows you to register as a Club RCB Fan and
(a) create your own profile, contribute content and comment on other's content
(b) participate in contests or other activities that get announced over time .
royalchallengers.com is all about expressing and sharing your passion for your favourite Cricket Team.
- Effective Date : These Terms are effective on the day you register with royalchallengers.com and check the box saying you have read and agreed to these Terms.
- Age Requirements : You must be at 13 years of age or older in order to join royalchallengers.com. Children under 13 are not permitted to join.
- Free to use : We are able to provide royalchallengers.com as a free service to you, as we are supported by the Royal Challengers Sports Club. As per these terms of service, you agree that royalchallengers.com may include advertisements from brands or other classifieds, over time.
- ANTI-SPAM : You may not use royalchallengers.com to transmit content or personal messages you create, to people you do not know. If we receive complaints of spam from any user related to our account, we will attempt to notify you and temporarily suspend your account, till the issue is resolved. To help avoid spam, we may limit the number of users you can add as friends, and also limit the groups you participate in.
- Policies : royalchallengers.com has the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the site (and/or your blog) at any time for any or no reason, without notice. In certain situations, we may also require that you change your login username and/or password. To enable efficient usage of royalchallengers.com service for all members, we periodically archive content and communication threads that are over 90 days old. We reserve the right to delete such content. All images that are uploaded on royalchallengers.com (such as your profile pictures and content on blogs) are not preserved in its original condition;
- What can you put on the royalchallengers.com Site?
The all new royalchallengers.com website has been created with the vision of being a social destination online for all RCB Fans. Over time this site will allow you to upload and share a large variety of things such as blogs, pictures, audio, and video content. However, there are some materials that are not appropriate or welcome on royalchallengers.com and are strictly forbidden. Users may NOT place any of the following materials on their personal or other's pages.
- Any text or pictures or media that is offensive to the RCB user community, and serve to humiliate a specific individual player, team, officer, or community. Any text or pictures that promote or depict racism, bigotry or hatred toward any individual or group, is not allowed on this site.
- Any text or pictures or media that is obscene or pornographic.
- Any text or pictures or media that could violate the ownership rights of other people or companies, including trademarks and copyrights. If you are borrowing any images from the web, please indicate the source website. You may use this image, only for expressing your issue around the image, and not claim any rights towards it. If you violate any copyrights or trademarks, and are notified by the owner or administrator, you must delete the related content.
- Any material sent from an anonymous or false address.
- What we do about content that does not meet the above terms?
In order to ensure that royalchallengers.com is a fun online space for our members, we actively monitor new and existing content that do not meet these Terms. Users also have freedom to report abuse of the terms laid out in these terms and conditions. While royalchallengers.com is not responsible for member's content, the administrator reserves the right to delete or edit submissions that in our sole discretion, deems to violate these Terms. If you put any materials on your royalchallengers.com site that are prohibited by these Terms, we reserve the right to provide your IP address and other identifying information to law enforcement.
- Liability : If anyone brings a claim, lawsuit or other proceeding against royalchallengers.com based on content you post on this website, you agree to compensate Royal Challengers Sports Co. including its officers, directors, employees and agents for any and all losses, liabilities, damages or expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred by royalchallengers.com in connection with any such claim, lawsuit or proceeding.
- Cancelling the service : royalchallengers.com reserves the right to cancel your online membership and block your pages and content for any reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your membership at any time, by sending an email to the administrator. Cancellation of your membership also terminates these Terms of Service.
- Proprietary Rights : By signing this agreement you agree that royalchallengers.com is granted a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license, with the right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, display any materials and other information you submit to the royalchallengers.com Service in the public domain. You shall have absolutely no recourse against royalchallengers.com as the system provider for any alleged or actual infringement of any proprietary rights to which you may claim ownership.
- Marks and Copyright : royalchallengers.com logo and all graphics and text content and brand names used within are trademarks or service marks of royalchallengers.com. Third party trademarks or service marks used in connection with this service are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark in connection with any product or service without the expressed permission of the owner of that mark.
You should assume that the content created by other royalchallengers.com users is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights. You are not entitled to copy any content without the express permission of the owner of that content. You may respond to other users pages/content, as per the access policies set by that particular user.
- Warranty and Disclaimer - Limitation of Liability : You, the Member, acknowledge that signing up and use of the royalchallengers.com service is at your sole risk. This service is not warranted to be error free or uninterrupted, and there is no warranty as to the results obtained through use of this service. The royalchallengers.com service is made available on an AS IS basis. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. Neither Royal Challengers Sports Co. nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering the royalchallengers.com service, will be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of agreement to these Terms.
- Indemnification : You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless royalchallengers.com from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to lawyer's fees), relating to any acts by you or materials or information transmitted by you in connection with our system, leading wholly or partially to claims against us or our system by other subscribers or third parties, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
- Acknowledgment : These Terms represent the entire understanding between you and royalchallengers.com regarding your relationship to the Club Royal Challengers, its associated website, events, etc and supersedes any prior statements or representations.
- Changes : royalchallengers.com reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. We will notify you of the change either by email or through a notice published on the website homepage. If you are accessing royalchallengers.com after a notice of a change has been published, that means you are agreeing to the new Terms. If you do not agree to the new changes, you must terminate your membership with royalchallengers.com
- Mobile : By Sending an SMS to the number specified in the http://www.royalchallengers.com, the registrant agrees to subscribe to the service.
Subscriber certifies to RoyalChallengers that Subscriber is a resident of India.
Subscriber further certifies that if Subscriber is an individual (i.e., not a corporation), Subscriber is at least 18 years of age.
Subscriber also certifies that he/ she is legally permitted to enter into this Agreement and to use the Services and access the Site, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the Site.
If Subscriber is buying and/or availing goods and/or Services, Subscriber further warrants that Subscriber has legal authority to enter into other binding agreements for the purchase and/or use goods and/or Services.
Subscriber agrees to be financially responsible for all of Subscriber's use of the Services and access of the Site (as well as for use of Subscriber's account by others, including without limitation minors living with Subscriber).
Subscriber agrees and undertakes to supervise and be responsible for all usage of minors of the Services and access of the Site under Subscriber name or account.
Subscriber also warrants that all information supplied by Subscriber or members of Subscriber's household in using the Services and accessing the Site, including without limitation Subscriber's name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit card number is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject the Subscriber to civil and criminal penalties.
This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- Contest : Winners residing out of India will need to pay the cost of getting their prize packaged and delivered to their address.
- Facebook Applications : The Facebook application collects user email addresses to keep them in loop of developments on 'Go - Red Gold Blue' and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Royal Challengers Bangalore will not share this personal data with any third parties.
The 'Go - Red Gold Blue' application also collects content generated from the application for use on Royal Challengers Bangalore properties.
- RCB Rewards : Redemption Period valid till stocks last
Since a new and improved RCB points system is being launched, all the previous reward requests have been cleared so that one can take full advantage of the latest points system and gain more.
Redemption requires a Mandatory Approval from the Community Manager
All the current reward points will be discontinued 3 months from release of the new point structure;
The final decision for approval of redemption rests with RCB;
Please check the delivered goods when you receive them. Once the goods have been accepted by anyone at the given address, RCB abstains from all responsibilities of the condition and the type of the goods.
- RCB Apps : Apple Inc. is not responsible for any content delivered using the RCB IOS App.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore ‘Fan Flag’ Instructions :
To be included in this Fan Flag you must be a Google+ user representing an individual (with either a profile or + page), and your profile picture must be a representative likeness (photo, drawing, picture etc).
To add your profile picture and name to the online Royal Challengers Bangalore Fan Flag :
To add your picture, simply +1 this post and we’ll add your name and picture to the RCB Fan Flag, you’ll then be able to find yourself by name. To have your name added to the RCB Fan Flag, sign-in to Google+ and +1 this post.
To add a comment to the RCB Fan Flag :
Just re-share this post and write your message in the text of your re-share.
Use of your image in the RCB Fan Flag :
In addition to your image and/or comment appearing on www.royalchallengers.com , in either online and offline placements. If you don’t want to feature in the RCB Fan Flag please don’t +1 this post.
We may edit posts to be in keeping with the spirit and tone of the RCB Fan Flag, and as such not all posts nor +1’s may appear on the Fan Flag, or text may be edited. If you are not happy with this please do not +1 or re-share the post.
To remove your picture or comment from the RCB Fan Flag :
If you want to remove your picture or comment, simply remove your +1 from the original post and/or delete your re-shared comment. We’ll be closing the RCB Fan Flag to new entries around 30th make intermittent updates to remove users from the RCB Fan Flag. Updates will finish on 5th May 2014 after which we’ll only June 2014
Royal Challengers Bangalore Fan Flag
Tag it : Share it on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #SeizeTheDay